Feb 5, 2014

LESSology Challenge #33: Creative inspiration of Julie Tucker-Wolek

 photo Challenge-33-Happy-mail-day-design-team-projects_zpsda67683d.jpg

Ready for another round of creative inspiration? Let's see what design team member Julie Tucker-Wolek created for LESSology Challenge #33: Happy Mail Day!

Julie Tucker-Wolek photo Design-team-member-Julie.gif


Hi everyone! Way excited about this month's challenge to use envelopes!!

One of my other DT's is Artful Delight kit club and in their amazing January kit was these little mini envelopes! I thought ... how perfect are these for this challenge!??!?! 

But what to make with them???

Well, I had an old little metal Valentine's mailbox that I got from Target's Dollar Spot a couple of years ago, and I had these "heart" garlands I picked up from Michael's a few years ago ... and I decided to make a Valentine's Day Mobile!!! :)



I poked holes into the mailbox - pushed the garland's end through the hole I created and taped it securely on the inside :) 




At the end of each garland strand ... I adhered the envelopes :) 







I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!! ~~ Julie :) 


7 comments:

Radhika said...

Wow!! this is sooo cute love the hanging envelopes..and cute mail box ..lovely inspiration :)

Rupa Swaminathan said...

So colorful and cute envelopes!

Lizzy Hill said...

SUPER cute, Julie...& a fabulous idea to boot:):)

SD pooja said...

What a gorgeous valentine mobile !!

Vicki said...

Oh what a super cute decoration. TFS.

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Such a brilliant idea! I love the cute mail box with the tiny envelopes hanging around! so lovely..it would make such a unique home décor item ..!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awww.... so sweet!