Feb 7, 2014

LESSology Challenge #33: Creative inspiration of Lizzy Hill

 photo Challenge-33-Happy-mail-day-design-team-projects_zpsda67683d.jpg

Have you been enjoying the creative inspiration from the design team? There are so many things one can do with envelopes...just use your imagination and play along with LESSology Challenge #33: Happy Mail Day. :) Shall we check what design team member Lizzy Hill did with her envelopes?

 photo Design-team-member-Lizzy_zps8033ad7b.jpg

Hey there! I don't do many 'mini' albums at all...but I figured I'd collect a few different sized envelopes & give it a twirl. Every January I go off to the beach for a few days with my BFF, but I never document it. This year, my mini is now all done, & ready for the photos I've taken. There are LOTSA photos with a mini, so I tried to make collages in Photo Shop - it's a 'learning' experience, so excuse the blurry shots. Sorry!!!!

It's fairly self-explanatory. I was lucky to  collect a REALLY strong, hand made envelope sent to me from a scrappy friend, which made the front & back pages! The little envelope is also from another scrappy mate....it made a lovely feature for my 'good stuff' page:)


I really love how the different sized envelopes overlap, or peek out so you can see some other pages at the same time!

Most of the supplies I've used are old supplies & of course, my recycled element is the envelopes.


 Like I say, photo heavy ~ I promise next month to do a really short post to make up for this one:)


Envelopes are SOOOO versatile & SOOOO easy to use - SOOOOO I'm hoping you get inspired to join in with this wonderful, fun challenge:):)
Lizzy xo

6 comments:

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Stunning!!! so much of work! I wish I could grab it in my hands and flip through the pages! Ahhh!! I wish I had it for myself...it looks amazing..lots of pretty details!

SD pooja said...

Yes..looks like lots of work !!

Hussena said...

Woooww! SO many beautiful details to look at. I really loved the way you have created each of the pages for your mini-album. What a treasure it is :)

Rupa Swaminathan said...

Oh my! That's a lot of envelopes and lots of work too! A treasure for sure.

Lizzyc said...

That looks amazing Lizzy, you clever girl.. now get lots of photos to fill it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This looks AMAZING!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!