Aug 2, 2016

LESSology Challenge #61: Creative inspiration of Yvonne Yam


 photo Challenge-61-Bag-Collector-Design-Team_zpswkoyv2nz.jpg 

This month is all about decorated bags for LESSology Challenge #61: Bag Collector. They make great gift bags...just check out what designer Yvonne Yam did.

Yvonne Yam photo Design-team-member-Yvonne.gif

My cousin just had a baby boy so I needed a gift bag for the baby presents. 


I went the cute route of course.,,,and incorporated a diaper-wearing teddy bear. :)


This was what I started with...a Kiehl's paper bag and some patterned paper which I cut to size and ran through my Xyron creative station for an even layer of adhesive.


I found some remnant felt fabric and ribbon in my stash and used some white twine to make my own handles for the bag.


I used some washers for added reinforcement.


Then I used some remnant fabric to create a nappy for the bear and adhered the bear to the paper bag. :)

7 comments:

StirYourCreativity said...

This is super adorable bag.

SD pooja said...

Such a Cute bag ,never would have thought adding a teddy on a bag instead of stuffing it inside ;)Loved the idea of using washer :)

Curls N Twirls said...

Awesome .. Loved the idea !!

Lisa said...

So adorable! Love this... I always save my paper bags like this from stores with plans to do something like this but I haven't yet tackled them... xyron, huh? Maybe I need one of those monsters :)

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is so cute! I love the diaper wearing teddy bear!

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks fabulous! Especially the teddy. Clever :)

LSG Industrial & Office Products, Inc. said...

This is so great, thank you for sharing your wonderful crafts to us. looking forward to more of your work! Tesa Distributor Philippines